The Indian government has lately made major moves to enhance maternal and child healthcare facilities. One such project, the PICME system, employs cutting edge methods to streamline perinatal and pediatric care. Everything from eligibility and registration to the PICME login and the significance of the PICME number is thoroughly covered on this post.
What is PICME?
The Tamil Nadu government launched the web based portal system to make registration easier for expectant mothers and their babies. PICME main objective is to lower the risk of maternal and neonatal fatalities while simultaneously giving expecting mothers and their unborn children prompt, high-quality treatment.
PICME Registration Objective 2024
There are various centers which will run by the local hospitals and primary health care centers available in the district so that the applicants can apply for the Picme Login registration created by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Applicants can also visit their nearest CSC center which is available locally and the nurse will help them to register themselves for the schemes so that they can avail the benefits and have a healthy delivery. After the birth of the baby, you will have to present the RCH ID to get the birth certificate.
Process to Register on PICME in 2024
In order to register into the portal, follow the given below steps are:-
- Please click to access the official website picme.tn.gov.in. a page will open.
- Find the Pre-registration by Public tab on the right side of the screen, and click it to make it active. You may find the answer on the main page.
- Enter the PICME number that you received from the CSC facility nearby.
- After choosing the settings for your area, such the appropriate district, enter your pin code.
- Next, schedule a consultation with the Village Health Nurse in your community.
- Once your contact information has entered, click the Generate OTP button.
- After entering the one-time password sent to your registered mobile phone, click the button.
- The registration procedure is finish with this step.
- Your 12-digit RCH ID will now sent to you.
- Use this to generate a username and password for your account.
PICME Login Process in 2024
Follow the given below step to PICME Login into the account are:-
- First, click the webpage.
- Press the Login button to get access.
- After providing your login and password, you will need to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- You’ll be successfully logged in here.
PICME Registration Status Check
Follow the give below step to check the status of your registration are:-
- To begin verifying your status, go to the official portal website picme.tn.gov.in.
- To pre-register as a member of the public, click the appropriate link on the homepage.
- Select “Pre Registration by Public” from the selection that drops down.
- There will be another page load.
- To find out the status of the ID associated with your pre-registration application, use this option.
- Put in the 12-digit number.
- To submit a number, just choose it from the menu.
PICME Registration Eligibility
There are only 2 points to keep in mind:
- The lady applying should be pregnant
- They should be residents of Tamil Nadu
Documents Required for Picme 2024
You need to have a given below document in order to register for picme login in are:
- Voter ID
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Job Card of MGNREGS
- Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme’s Health insurance card
What is PICME Number?
The TN government has assigned each pregnant woman a PICME number so that they can tracked down. This can utilized up until the birth certificate is given to the child. Expectant moms find it simpler to track their numbers with this 12-digit identifying number.
The initiative is a component of the National Health Mission and the Public Health Department’s campaign. At neighborhood hospitals, government-run clinics, and other healthcare facilities, expectant mothers can register for PICME.
Pregnant mothers can also contact the local nurses or the personnel of the Anganwadi center to pick up the license plate. The ladies will upload the required documents on the internet with assistance from the nurse. The picme login number is needed for all of this.
Procedure to Check PICME Number Status
- To access this platform Tamil Nadu official page, you must first type picme.tn.gov.in.
- Choose the Application ID Status option located at the top of the portal when it opens.
- A new page requesting your registration ID or PICME Number will appear when you log in. Carefully enter all of the information.
- You may add more data by clicking the submit button after entering your registration ID.
- After that, your request will begin to processed.
- The status of your pre-registration ID will shown.
Support and Contact Details
- Call-Centre number: 102
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 359 Anna Salai, DMS Complex, Teynampet, Chennai-600006
Benefits of Picme Login in 2024
Given below are the few benefits of using the picme login in
- Through the usage of the Online Pregnancy Registration Program, the government will be able to keep an eye on and track the needs and problems that pregnant women in the state are facing.
- Now, expectant mothers may get in touch with public health organizations, hospitals, and community clinics.
- The local nurses who will supervise expecting moms enrolled under this program will safeguard the safety and well-being of both the mother and the child.
- Additional benefits of registration for the expectant mother include financial aid and simpler access to medical services.vices.
- An RCH ID is provided to women who sign up for the PICME program (Reproductive and Child Health ID).
- In Tennessee, an RCH ID is now needed in order to get a birth certificate. Thus, its registration makes obtaining a birth certificate easier.
- The platform tracks the rates of maternal and infant mortality in Tennessee.
Improving mother and child healthcare is the main goal of India’s revolutionary PICME system. This portal has greatly reduced rates of maternal and infant mortality while also increasing accessibility to healthcare. However, more effort is needed to address problems and increase the system’s application.
This platform has the potential to have a big impact on maternal and child healthcare and is an example of India’s commitment to the health of its expectant mothers and babies.
Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation is referred to the full form of PICME.
Pre PICME Registration application status can checked out by visiting the official website.
RCH ID is an interesting number given to you by every registered number of PICME.
Eligible users can dial 102 from their number or they can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can visit the physical office also.
- Read More Blogs: Galgotias University Cloud: Redefining Education in the Digital Age